Starting from v23.08.11, you can project patterns in a “multiple” sequence. This is typically used in a dual shot on a photogrammetry capture, where the second shot is a projection onto your subject to enhance the geometry on a complicated texture.
This is from a beta version and should be use as-is. We’re going to improve this module over the next weeks.
How to configure:
- Navigate to http://localhost:8091/groups
- Create a new Projection group (in “Other devices”)
- Navigate to http://localhost:8091/projection
- Upload your pattern
How to use:
- Navigate to the Xangle Dashboard
- Change the trigger mode to Multiple / 2 iterations
- Scroll down to expand the “Presets” panel
- Assign your pattern to your second iteration
- You can automate the camera settings changes between the two iterations. To do so, create a camera-settings presets from the dashboard, then follow the instructions above to assign that preset to the second iteration.
- The first iteration is using the current settings