Having your cameras in the right order ensures you get a correspondence between your camera position and the file names
Numbering the cameras using Xangle is as simple as this: Turn on the cameras in the right order, click a button, and you’re done.
It goes like this:
- Make sure all of your cameras are detected in Xangle
- Go in the camera status panel (camera icon on the top-right corner of the dashboard)
- Click on “reorder”
- Turn off all of your cameras.
- Wait until the camera count is zero.
- Then turn on your cameras one at a time in the right order. While doing this, always wait for the camera to be detected in Xangle before turning on the next one
- Once you're done, click on the "Confirm" button.