Flash multiple Micro-sd cards straight from Xangle! The batch cloner is the way to go if you have many Raspberry Pis on your system.
- Xangle Camera Server - latest version (v21.03.20+)
- One Raspberry Pi with an up-to-date Xangle client
- Flash multiple cards at the same time
- Audio signal at the end of the process
- Automatically wipes previously created partitions
- Flash one card using the regular cloner.
- From Xangle, go in Status, locate your Pi, click on More / Start cloner (you can also create multiple cloners)
- Navigate to http://localhost:8091/pi-cloner on your web browser, click on "Pi" and download the latest Pi Image
- Using a usb hub, insert your micro-sd cards (you might need micro-sd to sd card adapters)
- The cards are going to start to be cloned as soon as they are detected. Warning: this removes everything on the card, including any previously created partitions
Once you reach 100%, the card is ready to inserted directly the the Raspberry Pi Micro-sd card slot.